How to Start Measuring Employee Engagement ROI
This free, one-hour webinar led by Brad Callahan, Marketing Innovators Vice President, Business Solutions and Todd Hanson, President of ROI of Engagement ROI Resource Center, will take participants through a step-by-step process for capturing the ROI of employee engagement programs and show the concrete business impacts at each level.
They'll focus especially on the first levels of engagement ROI, so viewers can get started immediately.
- Date: December 13, 2012
- Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm (CST)
Participants will come away with the following information:
- An understanding of the most widely accepted measurement process, the Phillips ROI Methodology™
- The ability to create a comprehensive data collection plan
- Steps for developing effective survey questions and measures
- The means for credibly measuring results from the beginning of a program
- A concrete process for starting engagement ROI measures today.
This webinar is the first of a two-part series. The second webinar will be held in January. Sign up now by filling out the form to the right and get your spot in this exclusive lesson on ROI.